Go to Main Content


Transfer Credit Equivalencies


Transparent Image
Information Current Eastern Students: Find an Equivalent Course
If you are currently a matriculated student at Eastern and looking to take a course at another college/university to apply toward your Eastern degree, please seek appropriate prior approval. The approval form is available in the Registrar's Office, Wood Support Services Center or on-line at Outside Course Approval Form.

To assist current Eastern students in determining equivalencies at other colleges:
  • Enter the Eastern course subject abbreviation (Optional)
  • Enter the Eastern course number (Optional)
  • Click submit to view all current equivalencies

Note: This information on course equivalencies is offered for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as the official approval to take a course outside of Eastern. The colleges/universities listed reflect only a partial list of all the institutions which offer equivalent courses. As catalogs and courses are updated, changes to the existing equivalencies may occur. Please contact the Registrar's Office at (860) 465-5224 if you have any questions or would like additional information/assistance regarding taking courses outside of Eastern.

Transparent Image
Skip to top of page
Release: 1.0